We would like to invite you to our new #MommyAndMeClass at Danzart Academy for toddlers 1-2 year olds. We will have an open class demostration so that you can meet our two wonderful teachers, Mayela Adame and Zully Martinez.
You will have time for each one of them to demostrate how they will be working with your toddler, which activities will go on during the semester, and answer questions. This class will have a very complete program, they will also participate at the June´s recital with the rest of the students.
We will also have a class at 6pm for working moms so if you are interested please let us know. This class will be Monday and Wednesdays. So if you can’t make it we will see you on Wednesday!
Why spend so much money and time for your daughter to practice, dance and perform once a year?
We’ve heard this question many times, but it really is not an “expense”, or “a single presentation”, we do not pay for my daughter or son to rehearse,
Do you really know what we are paying?
- I pay for my daughter/son to learn to be disciplined.
- I pay for my daughter/son to learn to take care of their body and mind.
- I pay for my daughter/son to learn to work with others and be a good teammate.
- To develop their own creativity.
- I pay for my daughter/son to learn to deal with disappointment when she does not get what she expects or wants, and find the key is to work harder.
- I pay for my daughter/son to learn to reach her/his goals.
- I pay for my daughter/son to understand that it takes hours and hours of hard work and training to get results, and that success does not happen overnight.
- I pay for my daughter’s/son’s opportunity to make lifelong friendships.
- I pay for my daughter/son to be in rehearsals and not in front of the TV.
- I pay for all the teachings that this beautiful discipline gives: “responsibility, devotion, commitment, self confidence, coexistence, etc.”
- I could go on but to be brief; I do not pay for ballet classes.
- I pay for the opportunities offered by this discipline to develop attributes and skills that will be very useful throughout their life and give them the chance to value life.